| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Oita in November is mild at 12.7 °C (54.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.5 °C (63.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.1 °C (46.6 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in November is 9.4 °C (16.9 °F).
- The weather in November is marginally dry. Only 61.4mm (2.4in) of water is dumped.
- The shortest day is 10:06 long and the longest day is 10:46 long with an average length of 10:24.
Check the distance to and compare the Oita November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Oita, Japan
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Oita: