| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Oita in May is somewhat warm at 18.2 °C (64.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.9 °C (73.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.6 °C (56.5 °F).
- In May there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 9.3 °C (16.7 °F).
- The weather in May is a little damp. Some 157.8mm (6.2in) of H2O falls.
- The shortest day is 13:28 long and the longest day is 14:10 long with an average length of 13:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Oita May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Oita, Japan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Oita: