| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Oita in June is really warm at 21.8 °C (71.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.8 °C (78.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.1 °C (64.6 °F).
- In June there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 7.7 °C (13.9 °F).
- The weather in June is rather sodden. A hearty 266.6mm (10.5in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 14:11 long and the longest day is 14:20 long with an average length of 14:18.
Check the distance to and compare the Oita June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Oita, Japan
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Oita: