| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Oita in July is hot at 26.1 °C (78.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.2 °C (86.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.6 °C (72.7 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in July is 7.6 °C (13.7 °F).
- The weather in July is somewhat soggy. A sizable 240.3mm (9.5in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 13:48 long and the longest day is 14:18 long with an average length of 14:06.
Check the distance to and compare the Oita July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Oita, Japan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Oita: