| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Oita in January is cool at 5.5 °C (41.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10 °C (50 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.2 °C (34.2 °F).
- In January the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 8.8 °C (15.8 °F).
- The weather in January is a little parched. A mere 44.9mm (1.8in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 9:59 long and the longest day is 10:31 long with an average length of 10:12.
Check the distance to and compare the Oita January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Oita, Japan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Oita: