| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Oita in February is cool at 5.9 °C (42.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10.3 °C (50.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.7 °C (35.1 °F).
- In February the average daily temperature variation/ range is 8.6 °C (15.5 °F).
- The weather in February is marginally dry. Only 66.9mm (2.6in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 10:32 long and the longest day is 11:22 long with an average length of 10:56.
Check the distance to and compare the Oita February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Oita, Japan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Oita: