| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Oita in April is mild at 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.8 °C (65.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.3 °C (48.7 °F).
- In April the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 9.5 °C (17.1 °F).
- The weather in April is far from dry. Some 132.3mm (5.2in) of H2O is laid.
- The shortest day is 12:28 long and the longest day is 13:26 long with an average length of 12:58.
Check the distance to and compare the Oita April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Oita, Japan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Oita: